- We are a small (but growing!) very friendly group and meet at the Village Hall SO32 2LX, second Tuesday of each month, 7.15 for 7.30 pm.
- Our June meeting is usually a garden party (weather permitting!) whilst August will find us on a walk taking in a local hostelry for a meal.
- We meet at 7.30 at the Wheatsheaf, Shedfield to practice darts on the first Wednesday of the month – please come along and say hello.
- “Ladies that Lunch” meet once a month for Sunday Lunch – contact us for the next date/venue
- We organise various trips: contact us for details
- Our monthly “out and about” trips take in walks, bus trips and events around the area.
- We provide a recycling opportunity for the village twice a year under the name of Jumble Sales – please see below for dates.
- You are more than welcome to join us for any of our varied events.
8 October 2019
- Talk/ Activity – Anyone can paint a tiger – trust me
- Speaker – Heather Wylde
12 November 2019
- Talk/ Activity – Social Evening
10 December 2019
- Talk/ Activity – Members Evening