We are a small, informal and friendly WI who meet on the 4th Monday of every month at 7.30 in Titchfield Parish Rooms, High Street, Titchfield, PO14 4AQ.
Our members’ ages range from 21 through to our oldest member who is 80, so there are always plenty of different ideas, things to do and loads of laughter.
As well as our monthly meetings, which often includes an interesting (we hope) speaker, we have a craft club, a walking group, a weekly darts group and we arrange several outings throughout the year.
In addition to these activities, we take part in the annual Hampshire Federation darts, skittles and quiz events, and also provide lunches and afternoon teas to organisations visiting the area.
So if you are looking to join a WI where you will be made to feel welcome and have fun then please come along and join us.
There is no charge for the first evening, so give us a try and see if we are what you are looking for!
We look forward to welcoming you.
23 September 2019
- Talk/ Event – Birthday party with musical entertainment
28 October 2019
- Talk/ Event – Charity Christmas decorations
25 November 2019
- Talk/ Event – Goat to Garment
16 December 2019
- Talk/ Event – Christmas Party
27 January 2020
- Talk/ Event – Chinese New Year Celebrations
24 February 2020
- Talk/ Event – Mishaps of a Church Organist
23 March 2020
- Talk/ Event – Bollywood Dance
27 April 2020
- Talk/ Event – Mistresses and their influences on our history
25 May 2020
- Talk/ Event – Annual meeting
22 June 2020
- Talk/ Event – Chair exercise