We meet on the 2nd Monday of each month at St John’s RC Church, Bells Lane, Stubbington, PO14 2PL at 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Please come along and join us!
We are a friendly group which caters for and hopes to involve all our members when we have events.
There are various groups to join in with, consisting of a walking club, book club, 2 craft groups and a lunch club.
We meet for coffee every month on the seafront at Leon’s Bistro, Lee-on-the-Solent.
Please visit our website, www.stubbingtonbelleswi.org, where you will find the programme for our monthly meetings and a gallery of photos showing past events and visits.
Also find us on Facebook at Stubbington Belles WI.
14th October 2019
- Lost Souls Stories of Lost Family members – Speaker Brenda Margetts
11th November 2019
- There’s help out there with Festive Foods – Representative from Cook Foods in Locks Heath
9th December 2019
- Christmas get together – TBC
13th January 2020
- Second Birthday celebrations
- Solent World Travel – Representative from Solent Travel
10th February 2020
- TI 4 U (Local Tourist Information) – Kay Allen
9th March 2020
- Can we Fair-trade – Rachael Hicks
11th May 2020
- AGM + Treat