Socialising Women with Worldly Ideas
Are you excited about the prospect of joining South Wonston WI??
You have good reason to be!
2020 brings a really ‘EXCITING PROGRAMME’ including
Talks, Practical Craft Sessions and Musical Evenings.
Coffee mornings are one of our specialities and you might also find us in a local Hampshire pub on one of our monthly lunch trips. We also have an enthusiastic walking group and a book group.
We are youngish, enthusiastic, lively and lovely ladies who are forward thinking and open to any suggestions and change!!
Our very friendly meetings are held in South Wonston Village Hall, SO21 3EU on 2nd Monday of the month, 7.30pm.
We would love to see you at any of our meetings, please do come along and ‘JOIN US’
January 13th 2020
- Talk – Hampshire Search and Rescue – a different type of volunteering
- Speaker – Trevor Vidler
February 10th 2020
- Talk – The Soldier Who Came Back – the second part of the talk given last year on Steve’s family history in WW2
- Speaker – Steve Foster
March 9th 2020
- Talk – So Far, So Good – an amusing presentation covering army life.
- Speaker – Malcolm Wells
April 6th 2020
- Talk – The Sex Life of Kings
- Speaker – Tony Strafford
May 11th 2020
June 8th 2020
- Talk – Mercy Ships – the work of the medical charity treating people around the world with little access to medical care.
- Speaker – Ruth Guy