Our meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month (except August) at 7.30 pm at the Havant Meeting Place, Elm Lane, Havant, PO9 1PP.
A warm welcome is given to all visitors and new members.
Our darts team practises regularly and became Hampshire champions in the 2013 county competition. We also enter teams for the county skittles and quiz competitions each year.
Our regular groups include walking, book club and knit & natter, the latter making items for charity such as dementia muffs.
We support the charity ACWW (Associated Women of the World) and this year will also be raising funds for the DaVinci Robot at QA Hospital.
We plan a lively social programme and special events including our Annual Dinner, Christmas Lunch, Skittles evenings and day trips will be planned and announced during the year.
2 January 2019
- Resolutions Evening, including video presentations
6 February 2019
- Talk – Macarons: Cookery Demonstration
- Speaker – Debbie Towlson
6 March 2019
- Talk – History of Crosslands Nurseries and the life cycle of Alstroemerias
- Speaker – Ben Crossland
3 April 2019
- Talk – Conan Doyle and the mysterious world of light. How Conan Doyle came to believe in ghosts.
- Speaker – Matthew Wingett
1 May 2019
- Annual Meeting
5 June 2019
- Talk – Hats Off Millinery Demonstration
- Speaker – Sophie Fryer
3 July 2019
- Talk – Life at Sea. What it’s really like living and working on a cruise ship.
- Speaker – Ryan Bishop
4 September 2019
- Talk – Being a Pantomime Dame
- Speaker – John Pitman