We were formed in 1925 as Cove WI, changing our name to Cove & Farnborough WI to reflect our changing catchment area. Over the years we have held our meetings in various halls but now at the British Legion Club in Cambridge Road East, GU14 6QB. We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 1.45pm and are a very active and friendly group. We welcome guests at our meetings, up to twice in a year for each person, and members are welcome to bring along a friend or relative on any of our outings. We have recently invited a number of new members to join us which has increased our numbers to 50. Please email any enquiries to Carol Flynn at email@example.com or telephone 077 290 36844
- twice monthly walks – which may include lunch or a cup of tea
- monthly games afternoon (includes sedentary as well as active games)
- outings – regular visits to places of interest
- craft meetings (held twice monthly on Mondays at the British Legion Club)
- gardening club held monthly at Forest Lodge Garden Centre
We also participate in numerous events organised by HCFWI and other members of the Hart Group.
Activities this month:
We will be holding our next meeting on Wednesday 12th October at 1.45.
Please note a mask and a vaccine certificate will be required for entry.
Brick Lane Music Hall – March 2022.