- We are a small (but growing!) very friendly group and meet at the Village Hall SO32 2LX, second Tuesday of each month, 7.15 for 7.30 pm.
- Our June meeting is usually a garden party (weather permitting!) whilst August will find us on a walk taking in a local hostelry for a meal.
- We meet at 7.30 at the Wheatsheaf, Shedfield to practice darts on the first Wednesday of the month – please come along and say hello.
- “Ladies that Lunch” meet once a month for Sunday Lunch – contact us for the next date/venue
- We organise various trips: Ideal Home in March 2017 is currently planned.
- Our monthly “out and about” trips take in walks, bus trips and events around the area.
- We provide a recycling opportunity for the village twice a year under the name of Jumble Sales – please see below for dates.
- You are more than welcome to join us for any of our varied events.
|11th April||Life and Music of Cole Porter and George Gershwin||Mr J Sherbourne|
|9th May||AGM with wine and cheese|
|13th June||Garden Meeting, venue to be decided|
|11th July||Harlots, Dung and Glory||Andrew Negus|
|8th August||Walk and meal, to be decided|
|12th September||More Life and Other Problems||Judy Theobold|
|September, date to be confirmed||Jumble Sale, Waltham Chase Village Hall: time 12:30|
|10th October||Bon Marche Fashion Show|
|14th November||Social Evening|
|12th December||Christmas Party|