- We are a small (but growing!) very friendly group and meet at the Village Hall SO32 2LX, second Tuesday of each month, 7.15 for 7.30 pm.
- Our June meeting is usually a garden party (weather permitting!) whilst August will find us on a walk taking in a local hostelry for a meal.
- We meet at 7.30 at the Wheatsheaf, Shedfield to practice darts on the first Wednesday of the month – please come along and say hello.
- “Ladies that Lunch” meet once a month for Sunday Lunch – contact us for the next date/venue
- We organise various trips: contact us for details
- Our monthly “out and about” trips take in walks, bus trips and events around the area.
- We provide a recycling opportunity for the village twice a year under the name of Jumble Sales – please see below for dates.
- You are more than welcome to join us for any of our varied events.
|12th March||Guide Dogs for the Blind||Christine Turner|
|23rd March||Jumble Sale, Village Hall at 12.30 pm|
|9th April||Birthday Meeting: Shanty Head|
|11th June||Garden Meeting, Venue to be decided|
|9th July||Violet’s Titanic escape||Jane Glennie|
|13th August||Walk and meal|
|10th September||The Sewing Soldier||Neil Stace|
|5th October||Jumble Sale, Village Hall at 12.30 pm|
|8th October||Anyone can paint a tiger – trust me||Heather Wylde|
|12th November||Social Evening|
|10th December||Members Evening|