- We are a small (but growing!) very friendly group and meet at the Village Hall SO32 2LX, second Tuesday of each month, 7.15 for 7.30 pm.
- Our June meeting is usually a garden party (weather permitting!) whilst August will find us on a walk taking in a local hostelry for a meal.
- We meet at 7.30 at the Wheatsheaf, Shedfield to practice darts on the first Wednesday of the month – please come along and say hello.
- “Ladies that Lunch” meet once a month for Sunday Lunch – contact us for the next date/venue
- We organise various trips: contact us for details
- Our monthly “out and about” trips take in walks, bus trips and events around the area.
- We provide a recycling opportunity for the village twice a year under the name of Jumble Sales – please see below for dates.
- You are more than welcome to join us for any of our varied events.
|12th December||Christmas Party|
|9th January||Social evening including Resolution discussion|
|13th February||The good the bad and the ugly||Judy Raines|
|13th March||Suffering Suffragettes||Jane Glennie|
|24th March||Jumble Sale in Waltham Chase Village Hall, 12.30|
|10th April||42nd Birthday, The Chantrelle Singers|
|8th May||Annual General Meeting, Resolutions, Cheese and Wine|
|12th June||Garden Meeting, venue to be decided|
|10th July||Making the most of Herbs||Penny Ody|
|14th August||Walk and meal|
|11th September||Silver Clay Jewellery||Hilary Bowen|
|9th October||Belly Dancing||Teresa Griffin|
|6th October||Jumble Sale in Waltham Chase Village Hall, 12.30|
|13th November||Social Evening|
|11th December||Christmas Party|